Sunday, March 14, 2010

Snooze

I was tired. I did not want to wake up. I felt that I was being sucked into the black hole. My heart was withering in pain. I didn’t say anything. I just wanted to be a part of her life. I never imposed on her. I never complained to her.

But she did not understand. She cut my call. She did not reply to my messages. She felt that I was getting to close to her. She felt that I was occupying chunk of her space. She felt that I was not giving her a breathing space.

She closed it. She shut the doors. She said that she had had enough of me. And she went off to sleep.

I had the hollow feeling within me. I wanted to through up. I felt a load of stones surmounting my head. Sleep eluded me. I don’t know when my eyes drifted away.

The alarm rang. I snoozed it. It rang again. I snoozed it. Third time, I switched it off. But alarm still rang.

Was I dreaming ? it wasn’t the alarm. She was calling me. I saw the screen. It said – Renu calling. I had sweet and sour sensation. I did not know what to expect.

I greeted her. She acknowledged it. She said that she loved me. Imaginary fireworks cracked within me. She said the golden words:

“I want to be a part your life. And I want you to be a part of my life”. “ I love you”. “ I did not sleep last night”. “I thought a lot”. “And I am sorry”. “Love you a lot”

And she smiled :)

And there our journey took off with a Snooze.

How it all started ? I will tell you.

Where its heading to ? I will tell you.

Until next post. Its Au Revoir….

No comments:

Post a Comment